Saturday, November 2, 2013

Stumbled upon and tricks or treats

Now this website is perfectly named or maybe it's just me but I am totally stumbling all over that site that seems to have no rhyme or reason why it shows you the things it shows you, how to add content to it, how to add followers or get followers and how to get seen on it.  Kind of reminds me of this baby mole I saw over by my house the other day that was totally blind, stumbling along looking for who knows what probably food right?  Or maybe its mom?  Honestly its a wonder those little ugly things find anything it was so small and blind and totally clueless.  Some social media are pretty easy to navigate, like Pintrest for example.  You pin a pin, you get followers, you follow people although I have yet to figure how to find people outside of my little circle.  If you have any tips or tricks or help with stumbled upon please leave me a comment. 

Something else I am stumbling upon is google SEO.  SEO stands for search engine optimization.  It's the kooky little formula that google geniuses concocted that decides what pops up when you search for certain things.  I must be doing something right now though because when you type in my store name it's only 7th on the list now ha ha lucky number 7.  I guess there's some magic formula of words that's supposed to drag people to your site but yeah. . . not a clue how to get there.  Someone found me last night by typing in "crochet shawls for sale" but they must have dug threw pages and pages of results before they found me because I looked and I am no where to be seen in there I gave up looking. 

Yes my kids are having candy for breakfast.  I made a super healthy Butter Braid but surprise surprise they didn't want it.  It's one day a year and it is kind of a tradition around here candy for breakfast the day after tricks or treats.  I learned a lot of things from my parents, what kind of parent I want to be is one of them.  What will my kids remember once they've grown up?  Will they remember that there was almost always dirty dishes in the sink or will they remember that mom would drop everything just to take them to the gas station for a slurpee in the summer?  Will they care that their room was almost always a cluttered jumble of toys or will they remember how mom never made them throw their toys away because she deemed them too old for them.  Are they going to remember how totally poor we are or are they going to remember snuggling on the couch with mom watching cartoons and having popcorn?  People spend so much energy and time trying to buy their kids the best of everything but most times what the kids really want and need is their parents love and attention.  They say the average 4 year old asks 400 questions a day.  Well I got twins.  And a 6 year old. I am always answering questions.  Always so busy, but hey at least my life is never boring. 

And here I go stumbling upon this entire blog post of randomness.  If you read this hey that's like 3 minutes of your life you can never get back.  :)  thanks for stopping by .. .  hope you enjoyed the show
 My 3 trick or treaters you better believe they made out like bandits.  Ash did exceptionally good he played the game of always being the last one to the door so he usually got 2 handfuls. 
And brave princess mommy- and I was brave last night I can't believe we all crossed the train tracks twice and visited some very spooky houses and no one died. 

No comments:

Post a Comment