Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Scarves scarves and more scarves

Who doesn't love a good scarf these days?  They are perfect for cuddly cozy comfort on a cold blistery day.  They add color to an otherwise dreary outfit.  They subtly mumble "Hey look at me" without being too obnoxious.  They sway when you walk.  Mostly though, they make a great gift for the person who has everything.  Not much says "I love you" more than giving someone a handmade scarf.  Let's check out a few of the humble offerings from my little shop shall we?

 This little beauty is a blue chevron ombre scarf.  Colors range from white, to light blue, medium blue and dark blue.  It's made with lacy mohair blended yarn that if you have sensitive skin it might find it a little itchy however you can always wear it over a turtle neck.  Or give it to someone you want to make itch.  Worn over a coat it would make a stylish and beautiful statement without saying a word.  You can pick up this little beauty right here if you have a mind to. 
 Now this pink fetish scarf is made from 100% crochet cotton so it's both comfy and functional.  Funny side note, it's also a shawl.  Two products, one great price.  It's made from a series of chains that are beautiful and simple at the same time.  It sports a beautiful flower fringe that's all attached so you won't have little pieces of fringe falling off all over the place.  You can pick up this one over here and if you like this but aren't crazy about pink I also have a smaller version available in purple.  I know I have a lot of purple in my store, too bad everyone else doesn't love purple as much as I do. 
 Speaking of purple, here is my fantastic invention the Everything scarf.  Not only is it a scarf it's also a caplet, and also an infinity scarf.  Look over here for all the many ways you can wear this plush chenille beauty.  It's warm without being over bearing and so soft you'll never want to take it off.  Forget about giving this to someone because if your a woman you're going to want to keep this for yourself.  It's a rich dark plum color that will go with most everything and the pattern of it is simple enough that it's not going to overshadow the rest of your outfit.  A lovely confidence boosting piece, and three products for the price of one, you can't beat that value!
Lastly here's my purple green and white chevron scarf.  A little birdie told me that green is supposed to be in this season so this was my attempt to cash in on that.  So far it's not really working but this is a really cute scarf and I imagine it would make a nice gift for a woman, teen or tween.  Made from regular old acrylic yarn it machine washes and dries like a dream and don't ask me why but chevron is very "in" right now.  You can find it right over here along with a lovely scarf I did up with in gold, baby yellow and heather gray with the same pattern idea.  There's also many other scarves and shawls and such at my shop if your interested. 







I'm still working on that sweater I was talking about before.  Not much farther along than I was before but it's coming together rather nicely and I kind of doubt anyone is going to want to drop that much cash on a one of a kind Crochet By Mel masterpiece I'll never know if I don't try right?  Thanks for stopping by, until next time. . ..

No comments:

Post a Comment