Thursday, June 4, 2015

Some of what's New!

Hey howdie hey look at this, two posts in one week?  Wow you guys must just be so thrilled.  Along with the new site came a smidge of new direction, I know that this ventures off in a whole different direction than the wedding dresses and fancy beautiful stuff like this:
Custom order done from Chi Krneta's wedding dress pattern that I fixed. .

But rest assured I will still be making all that pretty stuff if you just contact me on my stand alone at Crochetbymel.com  if you can dream it I can make it. . .granted that took over 2 months.  . lol 

But anyways this is one of my new festival tops
summer is here, why fight it?  These little tops are so cute and fun to wear.  You get to pick out your very own color and size. The way I set up the bottom string gives you great support, like I really couldn't believe the support was so good because lets face it, a girl needs some support.  Everyone is doing it, even people who probably shouldn't. . . like me. ha ha

Yep this is me.  modeling what my son refers to as "American boobs"  He's 5.  Every time he see's an American flag he has to point it out because well, isn't it one of the most beautiful things you've ever seen?  So when he saw this he said cool mom you got American boobs.  And I do.  And so can you!  Just head on over to Crochetbymel.com this size generally fits everyone but if your less than an A cup or grater than a D cup you should probably convo me for a custom made top so I'd be able to have it fit you better. 



Okay So I don't know what happened here its late and I am having technical difficulties seems like some of my pictures just magically disappeared.  . oh well I guess there's just more for me to write about soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment