Saturday, June 27, 2015

God is a God of second chances.

Hey howdie hey kiddo's.  I know. . .it's been awhile. . . again.  Sorry.  But I really do have a good reason.  I got a job!  God is so good!  I pray all the time and not to say my prayers are not as effectual as others or anything but I have had some really hardcore servants of God praying for me lately and it's working!  I never ever thought I'd have the opportunity to design flowers again but here I am at this awesome shop, right down the street from my house designing flowers.  My all time favorite job!  Right now its just part time but I am hoping once the kids are in school I'll be able to be closer to full . . .  can't be totally full because they are only open 7 hours a day BONUS once the kids are in school I will only have to find some after care for like an hour.  So I am not looking at a crazy daycare bill.  No nights.  No Sundays.  I can't even tell you how happy I am you guys.  First day on the job a customer picked one of my arrangements out the cooler,  that felt good.  What felt even better was today I got to sit down with a bride and plan out her wedding flowers. (On my second day)  And I did it.  And I didn't mess anything up.  And she was super nice!  I hope she spreads the word and sends more brides my way because I love weddings and I don't have the kids every other Saturday anyways so I might as well be over there doing something fun and amazing instead of over here sitting on my butt crocheting or doing the dishes.  So not only am I super happy I get to do a job I love it also takes a good portion of the pressure I had off of me because things are changing once the boys go to full day school.  God is so good!  Do not for one second doubt it.  And the people I work for are Christians.  All very good things.

So be jealous :) Okay  not really jealous but I wish everyone had the opportunity to do things that they love for a living.   I may be cutting down the crochet stuff to mostly made to order things because I won't be having all the time in the world anymore to do this.  But rest assured if you need a dress or a shawl or scarf or hat or whatever I'm still your girl.  I must say the most amazing summer ever is off to a very very good start :) thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment