Wednesday, June 10, 2015

My latest addiction

Yes I have realized I have a problem.  . too many ideas and not enough time in the day.  My latest tick I have been on are these super cool cotton boho retro festival tops.  I mean seriously the combinations are endless.  And I have a concert to go to Saturday . . . too many choices!  You can find all these and more at my stand alone site crochetbymel.com and then just click on the festival tops link on the top. . . so many!  These are just a few.
This Hot little number in Rasta Mix, I love the flirty little tassels don't you?

Ha ha!  My Rainbow Brite star light halter, Yep showing my age :) 

Go go gadget America!  Red white and blue stars and stripes represent

This one I made for my sister. . . she doesn't know yet but she's wearing it to the concert.

So far this is my favorite, I love the romantic lace coupled with the tassels and the beads, and baby blue to match my eyes.  . its either this or the brown one I am working on now.  ..decisions decisions :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment