Thursday, December 26, 2013

So this is Christmas!

How was your Christmas?  I hope it was as lovely as mine was.  For the first time ever I had a little Christmas rush at the store, had 5 whole sales in one month!  That's a new record.  Also got not one but two amazing presents from Santa, one being a new computer that I'm writing on right this second and the second being a printer.  Oh joy!  Oh lovely joy!  Not only can I print out coupons witch will save me tons and tons of money I can also now print out shipping labels and postage all from the comfort and joy of my own home.  No more will I have to drag the kids to the post office in cold, wet, raining, snowing weather I can just package and ship from my mailbox.  How great is that??? 

The kids got spoiled from my family and have more toys than they know what to do with.  They also got some clothes witch helps me I will no longer have to do laundry every other day however I probably will anyways from force of habit.  A's medicine is working and he's back to his happy go lucky self aside from the part where he has to actually TAKE the medicine.  Got the kids hair cuts today with magical Christmas money and took them out to eat.  We haven't gone out in forever.  It was nice. 

Got to see my baby sister get engaged after the family opening of Christmas presents.  I'm glad she's happy and that I got to see it.  She wants my daughter to be flower girl and my kid's already all upset about it because she doesn't want to wear a dress.  Yeah that figures my one and only daughter is a total tom boy.  I think it might have something to do with her having 2 brothers.  I got asked to be a flower girl once.  My parents said no because it costs money.  Oh well. 

I posted some new items! 
First up is my Valentines day heart infinity scarf.  It's made from bubblegum pink acrylic yarn and has tons of cute little crochet hearts all over it.  Pretty sweet yeah?

 Next up is this neon magenta, purple and blue beanie hat.  I made one of these for my daughter for Christmas and it was just so freaking cool I had to make one for the store too.  Very trendy hot hot hot colors.  The little poof comes off too if you don't like it.
Last up is this sweet Electric magenta newsboy cap I went and saw the next color of the year and then went out and got a color that's most similar to it and made a sweet trendy newsboy cap out of it.  In real life the color is a bit more purplish and dark, for some reason in my photo's it keeps coming out a neon pink it's not really this bright. 
 
Well there ya have it.  I hope you had a Merry Christmas, and if not why  not treat yourself to something from Crochet by Mel?

No comments:

Post a Comment