Thursday, January 2, 2014

Shop of the day: Eye Candy Quilts!

There's so many great shops on Etsy but today I want to shine the spotlight on Eye Candy Quilts!  There's so many great items its hard to just pick a few.  First up is this lovely gem that's sure to please any lady, it comes with a custom made tote bag, a wallet, a check book cover and a tissue cover and some other items that all match!  You can get it in the fabric shown or choose your own.  Just click here for all the details. 
 
 
Next up is one of the cutest little quilts I've ever seen.  I could go on and on about the cuteness of this but I think the picture really speaks for itself.  Super adorable security blanket for any child in your life.  My sister had a quilt like this and she kept it till she was 8.  It went everywhere with her.
 
 
Lastly I'll show you one of her wallets.  I need one of these!  I am one of those who just shoves the cards and stuff all in a pocket in my purse and then you go to check out and your digging threw all your cards wasting everyone's time looking for the right one.  Who doesn't love a little zebra?

It's the perfect size to go in your pocket or purse.  Got to love this little pink and zebra gem!  She offers so many other products in her store you should really go check it out, from handmade friendship bracelets to fabrics to handmade quilts and bags, who says reusable has to be ugly?  Happy shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment