Friday, August 9, 2013

Back to school. . .not cool

It's that time again boys and girls, time for the kid's to go back to school.  I will have to take a break from my normal sleep to whenever routine and join the millions of half awake mom's getting their kids on the bus or taking my princess to school.  Yuck.  Where did the time go?  What happened to my little baby?  Who said she could grow up?  I don't like it.  Next thing ya know she's going to know about Santa and how to read and use the internet and she won't be a kid anymore.  Well anyways, lets take a look at some of my mega trendy tops that are not too cool for school and if you like what you see please take stop over at Crochet by Mel and check out my other super cool items. 
 This top is so awesome my model took it home with her as payment for being my model.  It is the black outer shell only so an under-layer is needed for wearing to school ha ha.  This one is made in black bamboo but if you'd like it in crochet cotton I will take 5 dollars off since cotton is cheaper than bamboo. No matter what fiber you get it in though this is a hand wash only in cool water shirt and lay flat to dry.  As you can see the front and back match exactly and I can make this in any size needed, this is a small/medium.  The best part about this shirt is the simplicity of the design however no 2 shirts would be exactly the same.  If you'd like a longer sleeve length I'd be happy to work with you on a custom order.  Just Click here to purchase.
 This pretty little yellow number was inspired by a sweater I saw Brittany wearing in season 2 of Glee.  If you take the ties off of the shoulder you get a slouchy shoulder bearing top like she wore with the orange floppy hat.  Leave the ties on and you get a cute keyhole detailing on the shoulder.  This is made with yellow acrylic yarn and has retro bell sleeves.  I can gladly make this in any color you wish.  Being acrylic the best part about that is it's totally washer and dryer safe.  Click here to purchase.



Now I'd love to sit here and talk about every single item in my shop right now but sadly time just doesn't allow for me to do that, there's dishes to wash and boo-boos to mend and you got the general idea.  Thanks so much for stopping by I hope it wasn't an epic waste of time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment