Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Angels Forever Panel

So I'm on this "team" of Victoria's Secret addicts called the Angels Forever Panel and I did the live chat with some of the big wig's and that's an hour of my life I will never get back.  The cool thing is I got a coupon for a free mega expensive bra of my choice so I went to my parents to print it out because we all know my computer doesn't have a printer hell it doesn't even have speakers and I took it to the store.  I was okay.  I love the new store at Orland mall its much better than the old store but see the trouble is I was shopping for a friend of mine who's serving our country in the desert and some local jerk wad stole her bag with all of her underthings in it so since I had a bunch of coupons burning a hole in my pocket I went to Vickys to help her out.  Sadly they don't carry the majority of the bra's there in an A cup.  I had no idea they were so discriminative twards A cup girls.  It makes me pretty sad especially considering how most of their bra's have like 400 lbs of padding in them why don't they make them in A cups when those girls (not to be rude or anything) need the padding more than anyone else?  I get maybe there's not a whole bunch of women who need those sizes but they still should carry something more than just the very sexy and the bombshell.  Their whole campaign is "A body for every body" but I guess that doesn't include A cups.  Very sad about that.

Their new colors and everything though are pretty fantastic.  I liked the sliver and bling ones but the bling is too big for everyday wear.  Maybe you could wear it with a big bulky Christmas sweater or something of that nature but the bling on them was so big it's like you can't wear it with most shirts.  Maybe it's for strippers only?  No fair.  We can't all be strippers ya know. 

And I learned something today.  Did you know they sell mints for 2 bucks?  So if your a couple bucks below the coupon amount and face it you always are because they price things specifically so you always are all you have to do is pick up a little tin of mints and voila you get your money off.  Or in this case I got my free duffel bag.  Yes I got two of them.  Don't judge. 

The girls that work the store were wonderful until I got to the check out and I handed them the very special email coupon and they all looked at me like I was trying to pull one over on them.  They called the manager and she had to read it and re-read it and then she said to go ahead and put it threw.  There's another 7 minutes of my life I will never get back so word to the wise, if your going to hand out super special coupons to make people feel special and appreciated PRETTY PLEASE let your associates in on it so they don't make your customers feel like they are doing something wrong by using the coupon.  And that's all I have to say about that.  Back to the crochet grind stone. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment