Monday, August 19, 2013

August and Everything After .. .

I know I haven't been busy keeping up with my blog  .. . sorry.  I've been busy trying to fill gasp- orders!  I still have one to finish before I can make some new stuff but yay for orders!  It sure beats not having any orders.  So what's new?  My facebook page has swelled to 99 likes.  I have 904 followers on Twitter.  315 followers on Wanelo.  Whoo hoo!  Oh and Macklemore is following me on Twitter how cool is that?  But probably not really he's following thousands of people so he probably doesn't really pay attention to any of them, right?  My daughters kinder garden open house thing is tonight and I get to meet her teacher and she gets to meet her classmates.  That's exciting.  I am thinking its a really good school her teacher has already called me and she even sent my mini me a post card in the mail saying how she hopes she had a good summer and she can't wait to meet her on the first day of school witch is GASP Wednesday.  I'm so not ready for this. . .Anyways lets get on with the show a couple of projects I want to feature in my blog today, the first one is brand spankin new and I think it would make a beautiful addition to any girl's wardrobe.  This beautiful flower lace pattern wrap it's a wrap.  It's a shawl.  It's a scarf.  It's soft and not too warm and a pretty shade of purple.  Pictures speak a thousand words so heads up here's some pictures for ya. . .


As you can see it can even wrap around the top of your dress as a foe tube top.  The ways to wear it are truly endless.  Every woman should have one of these!










The next item I want to highlight is this sand dollar pattern black bamboo shawl it's bamboo, need I say more?  Great drape and endless wearing options await anyone who has one of these in their back pocket.  And yes when folded up its so small you could easily put it in your back pocket or purse.  It's not exceptionally warm or anything but its a great fashion statement and you could wear it again and again without anyone even noticing its the same shawl.  On with the pictures! 


These are just a few options.  I love to change my look on a whim so that's why I decided to make these pieces.  So you know if your running from the FBI or whatever you can change your look or put your shawl in your pocket and they will never suspect that your you.  Ha ha, but you get the idea ;) Thanks for stopping by I hope you enjoyed your visit to my little corner of the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment