Tuesday, July 30, 2013

He is faithful.

Going along with my theme from my last post- I got my first sale on my shop over this past weekend.  It was a sale I had already lined up but she had backed out of it because of well. . . now that I broke off from that other place she didn't back out now lets just say that much.  I didn't make a ton of money but you know what, she's been a good friend of mine for years and I had the yarn laying around here anyways, and having a sale is better than having a boatload of product sitting in your closet right? 

I have been a busy little bee lately working on the shop it's so fun to have actual "work" to do.  My store claim was just approved on Wanelo and I have a facebook page up, a Rebel Mouse page up and am building followers on all social media sites.  I am LOVING having my own shop.  Nothing holding me back now!  I got a model for a live shoot coming soon and am shopping around for the official CrochetByMel fake person or dress form.  Some wonderful promotion team keeps using me in treasuries and I'm averaging more views per day than the old shop.  Signed up for that google mess today and that should be up and running by tomorrow.  Yay! 

New and very exciting things are coming so keep a eye out!  All things work together for good for those who love the Lord. 

No comments:

Post a Comment