Sunday, July 28, 2013

Give us this day or daily bread . . .

Finally got into church this week, and forgive me if this post is disjointed I left in the middle to try and give blood but it took too long and I ended up not being able to.  However I did find out my iron levels are back where I can give blood again and I have a rare blood type so they want my blood.  Next time I see a truck on my kid free weekend I will for sure have to stop by. 

Anyways, I have been going threw some trials lately and I have been tested several times in the past week and have become quite frustrated with the world and everything in it.  I've had a sinus infection for over a month and a constant headache and everything I do is just getting constantly crapped upon by people who are supposed to care about me and be my friends and family and people who are supposed to care about me just don't but that's okay.  I know someone who does care.  He doesn't always give me what I want but he always gives me what I need.  I've been up I've been down I've been I been every witch way and in between but one thing I could always count on is I am not alone.  I've never been truly hungry.  I've never had to sleep in my car because I was homeless.  I've never had any form of Cancer.  I got 3 beautiful kids who are all healthy.  My life is pretty good.  He has always taken care of me and I need to remember that when things just aren't going my way like now for instance when I've been arguing with the lovely people at Capital One for three hours just to try and close my account.  Just take a deep breath and remember I am not alone.  God knows my needs and he will provide for them.  Just like he created me to need food and sleep and shelter he will provide those things for me. And he always has.  There's been many a times where he's cut it pretty close but I think he did that to test me.  If you have the faith of a mustard seed you can move mountains and I've seen that play out time and time again.  I haven't moved any mountains just yet but it's coming.  Expect big things from this gal right here, if not from my store than in life.  The big guy has a plan for me and where I don't understand it and sometimes I'm pulling my hair out because things just don't seem to be going the way I want them to in the end it will be worth it.  All things work together for good for those who love the Lord.  Now this isn't just a pep talk for me it's a pep talk for you too and if you don't already believe that Jesus died for your sins because he loves you so much perhaps someday you will.  I don't mean to preach at you but this life is hard, much too hard to do it alone and I don't wish that on anyone so if the good Lord lead you to my webpage I pray he will also lead you to think about it.  I can't even begin to tell you how good he's been to me and all the modern day miracle's I've witnessed in my pretty short life so far.  Patience is a virtue :)  Until next time. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment