Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Hello February

And just like that January is gone. . .never to be seen again.  Well maybe.  In comes February with the insane amount of flowers and work.  The shortest month of the year.  Blink and you'll miss that one too.  Time goes by so fast.  Seems like every year goes by quicker and quicker.  Funny how when your a kid it takes forever for school to be over, and summer break seemed to last forever.  Now a days everything feels like catch-up.  It never ends and you can never get ahead.

Oh and if people could just stop dying for the next 2 weeks or so that would be great.  It's nice when people call the shop and fawn over my beautiful arrangements because lets face it, every one is a piece of me.  It's me in a vase, or me in a basket, or me on a coffin.  Thank goodness I haven't gotten any complaints since I worked at the other shop where they were stingy with the flowers and I wasn't allowed to make anything just follow the recipes and try not to make it look so skimpy.  I wish I remembered to take pictures because I am always left scratching my head wondering what one they are talking about when they call.  It's great they they liked them and all but I wish they would just stop dying.  Funeral pieces take a lot of time.

It's raining.  Good.  Because I want to cry, but I can't so outside can go do it for me.  Ain't nobody got time for all that  .. .

No comments:

Post a Comment