Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentines Day

I can't believe we already got threw about half the flowers she ordered.  There was so many.  You couldn't even walk into the walk in cooler.  And the other 3 coolers were full too.  My feet hurt.  My hand and wrist hurts.  Already took the medicine. . . . One more day.  One more day of crazy crazy and then back to "normal."  BIL is working out good he's got the "delivery bug" and was so excited about delivering again today he took the slips home with him so he could plan his route.  Isn't that cute??  Love is in the air.  Crazy girls are already calling the shop trying to see if anyone got them anything.  Other crazy girls are complaining that we left their flowers with a neighbor.  Well hello, if we left them outside they would FREEZE and then you'd be complaining about that.  What is it about the holiday's that brings out the crazy in people?  I hope Joe is getting lots of tips.  He said half the people won't even come to the door till he calls and tells them why he is there.  I guess they are worried about getting served or something. .. lol.  The UPS guy is so sweet he brought us in an edible arrangement.  He delivered SO MANY packages to us the past couple of weeks.  I hope his girl friend takes him back.  He got her 18 roses arranged a giant teddy bear and an edible arrangement.  Well time to make myself pretty and get ready to make the 20+ orders we left on the table, not to mention whatever comes in. . . I don't want to think about it.  Maybe just maybe my prince will come and he'll buy me some flowers and maybe I'll get off in time to go to dinner and live happily ever after. . . hey, quit laughing!  It could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment