Thursday, February 25, 2016

Enjoy the pause


Well, we had a few inches of snow, quick everyone panic.  It's like, maybe 8 inches total.  Chaos on the social media people saying roads are closed that are not closed, people calling people idiots and all that fun stuff. Had to call the police non emergency number to find out that everything is just fine.  But I am the only one who can get to work so- since I am not about to go out on deliveries its closed for the day. How bad is it that I'd rather be at work???  I actually like my job.  I look forward to my kid-free time.  I haven't had any in well over a week.  Daughter been sick with the sinus infection so she's been with me since last Thursday.  It wouldn't be so bad if it was only one but 3 they are constantly at each others throats.  Why?  Why do we always have to yell?  Why does everything have to be such a huge drama fest?  I wish people would stop buying my kids the same toys because they are constantly fighting over who's is who's.  Like it matters.  They are the same.

I got a whole hour today to talk with my Ash.  Funny how when your working or doing other such stuff an hour seems to go by so fast but if your just talking to a 6 year old an hour can seem like a day.  I wish I had more one on one time with my kiddos.  They really do grow up so fast.  Guess its another day of playing ref and trying to keep the peace.  At least we have power and heat..  .could be worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment