Thursday, December 31, 2015

I'm a tulip

I'd rather kill a stupid flower. . . than spread its seed around. . .when you think about it my job is kind of mean.  I get to carry a knife and cut flowers all day.  To be fair most of them are already dead anyways but sometimes I cut live plants.  But anyways. . .

I don't know about you but I can't wait for 2016.  I will not carry the sins of 2015 with me.  I will not go backwards.  Sure you can move and change your name and get a whole new set of friends but bottom line your still you.  And the me that I am is pretty good.  I have survived so much.

It's not easy being a tulip in a world full of roses.  Sure they look delicate and they blow open in the sun, but did you know that tulips are the only flowers that continue to grow even after they are cut?  If you get a vase of tulips and measure them, and then measure them a week later they will be longer.  If they have partial sun light you'll see that they grow and bend their sweet little heads in the direction of the light.  You can cut them, killing them essentially and they still continue to grow, and they age rather well.  If you keep the water clean they can last a pretty long time.  They are hardier than they look.

So what I am saying is you can knock me down but I'll always get right back up again.  You can keep knocking me down and I'll just continue to grow.  Maybe you won't like what I grow into.  That's totally fine by me.  Because I know you don't like what you've grown into.  No body does.  That's the problem with being a narcissist who lies constantly eventually the truth catches up to you.  And when it does you loose everyone.  I wish I could just poof you into being a fellow tulip, but I doubt you have it in you.  Some people never change.  Not even 5 minutes with you and I could see the only thing that's changed is you grew a vagina on your face.  I could see that you wanted to give me a hug, but you didn't.   I guess its because your latest victim was watching.  See, you can lie to my face and I still know your lying.  That's why you never wanted me to look at you.  Why you hide your bloodshot eyes that look like you've either been crying or got hit with mace.  Not going to lie, I thought about bringing my mace.  I could tell you were scared.  You always were a coward.  How dare I have my hands in my pockets!  It's only super cold outside and I have this thing I forgot what its called but when I am out in the cold my hands and toes turn super red.  Then when I get home and get in the bathtub to warm up they turn purple as hell and look like rotting zombie flesh so I tend to try and keep warm.  Ironic right?  Scary?  Not half as scary as your future.  I am the ghost of Christmas past and if you don't change your ways your going to die old and alone. . .witch is a nightmare for you because you need that validation of being with someone to feel like your worth anything.

See, that's why you need to be with a tulip.  Someone who can keep you honest.  Someone who won't put up with your bullshit.  Someone that you can't hurt.  Good luck finding someone like that.. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment