Sunday, October 25, 2015

Boatload of flowers take 2



Well there you have it folks.  I only did the 2 big swags my awesome and wonderful co-workers did the wreathes.   I guess they got it on there with power tools or something and had a tarp to protect it from the cold at  night.  I tell you what its a good thing I am not a delivery driver because things never look the way I picture them in my head and I would be upset all the time.  Sure it came out beautiful but that's not how I pictured it. . .you know??  At least they had a great sunny day for it.  I guess they had to park the boat a certain way to get the flowers on because the wind was terrible bad the other way.  The customer is happy and that's all that matters.  I can't believe I made those things 8 feet long and they still didn't frame the whole name.  I am disappointed about that but those are the measurements they gave us and I don't think I could have gotten much bigger anyways.  As it was it was 2 casket sprays set together to look like one big piece.  . . .and I had to do 2 of them.  I never did 4 casket sprays in one day before but hey at least now I know it can be done. . . God forbid there's some kind of terrible tragedy and we need that many for one day. 

Well that was a neat job.  I love getting these challenge jobs and at least there wasn't any bridezilla's involved.  All's well that ends well I always say .. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment