Monday, January 6, 2014

Indiana has been closed until further notice due to cold and snow

My kids are being held hostage by the weather.  I get that its really super cold out and there's snow but when if ever has this happened before?  We have how many hundreds of plow trucks for what?  Illinois is perfectly fine.  What is it about Indiana that makes the roads so impassible?  My babies just want to come home.  I think the worst part about this all is that they are giving no indication of when the roads will be open again. 

Now I get that it's not ideal to be on the roads but was it really needed to block all the entrance ramps with huge piles of snow?  Are people really that stupid that you had to go and do that?  After what 12 hours of there being no snow fall the roads are still not cleared enough to be considered safe, really? 

Martial law is coming people.  Get ready.  Home of the free and land of the brave yet we are afraid of a little snow and cold?  I want my kids back.

No comments:

Post a Comment