Sunday, September 15, 2013

Mickey mouse

Took the kids to see the mouse on ice today.  Before I forget I want to write it all down to remember it forever and ever because this is a special thing to me, kids grow up so fast these days and they are so precious when they are small, I want to make sure I remember these little tit bits forever.

A wouldn't get off my lap.  He figured out he could see much better while sitting on it. 

When D was watching the beast turn into a prince he looked over at me and said "I sure hope this works!" so so cute!

When Buzz Lightyear came out of the present box I got a "Mom, I love you" from my little D.

When the Chinese dragon came out during the Mulan number D. got so scared until M. told him not to be scared it's just people in costumes. 

A. said his favorite part was Mickey mouse.  Yep.  He's my son.

D. said his favorite part was Goofy and Toy story.  He about fell in love with the good fairy from Pinochio he couldn't take his eyes off of her and kept saying "wow" over and over.  To be fair she was probably the best skater at the show.

M. said her favorite part was Stitch and she even got a Stitch stuffed animal, even though she's never seen the movie I guess she really liked his character in the show.

All 3 were perfect little angels and listened and were so good I took them to Mc heart attacks for dinner.  It was a good day.  Here's hoping I get extra weekend days with them (when my ex was supposed to have them) more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment