Thursday, September 26, 2013

Bring on Fall!

I know I haven't been here much, bad me.  I been busy creating. . .   Fall is coming.  Christmas is coming.  School, homework, spending quality time with my boys and creating has been taking up all my time.  I am making tons of stuff that will hopefully get sold with this Christmas rush I hear so much about. . .however I am suspecting it's a myth.  Either way I need more items in my store so its not like I have anything to lose really, and if it don't sell well . .. guess what everyone I know is getting for Christmas :)  Lets take a look at some of my newbies shall we?

 While digging in my stash I found a skein of this super soft and silky rayon chenille.  This is a special run they did because it's got a thread of sparkly gold in it.  Perfect for Christmas or really any day.  I was about to keep this hat for myself but then I realized. . . I have enough to make 2 :)  It has just the right amount of volume and is soft and romantic with a bit of warmth.  Makes a great gift or treat yourself!  You can find this hat here and no where else! 
 While digging in my stash I also came across this lush mauve chenille yarn and made this super trendy fun and versatile neck warmer, or some prefer the word "scarflette" If you like this one I also have a matching hat made in the same yarn that looks pretty much like the white one only mauve at my store as well.  Now I've had this stuff forever and I doubt I'd be able to get it again so if you like these no doubt snag them before someone else does!  You can find this neck warmer here and no where else.  Often duplicated never exactly well. . . you know what I mean. 
 Next up you know I jumped on this chevron craze.  Of course its my favorite colors yellows and gray this mediumish sized scarf is acrylic so it's machine washable and its decently warm for fall and winter months.  You can find it here and I also just posted a dark yellow hat that looks like the white one only yellow and would match this perfectly.  Who doesn't need some bright yellow to warm up their freezing winter day?
Last up (for now) is this sweet sapphire blue flower string scarf.  It's made from a bamboo silk blend that gives amazingly sexy drape.  It's extra long so you can wear it as many ways as you can dream of.  The color in my pictures doesn't really do it justice it's really a bright rich blue that you really need to see in person to fully appreciate.  You can find it here

Ok so I'm gonna stop typing now because I managed to break one of my fingers a few days ago and I didn't split it or anything so it's still a bit sore and typing isn't really it's friend right now so please forgive me for being brief.  I hope you love fall as much as I do and that you'll check back at Crochet by Mel often as I'm adding things almost daily to try and stock up for the holiday season.  Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment