Wednesday, October 30, 2013

unisex styles and Christmas gift ideas

Know what sucks?  When you have a million ideas of awesome things to crochet but you can't because it feels like your thumb is going to fall off from the hours you spent crocheting at the speed of light.  I'm in the middle of a super awesome sweater that I'm probably going to list as a custom order and keep this one for myself because it's just that cool.  Honestly I don't know what I'm doing wrong I stretch and take breaks and all that but still it's like my thumb is out of joint or something so I'm going to have to give it a couple of days before I go back. ..yeah right. ..  maybe I'll only crochet for like an hour today that's giving it a break right?

Anyhow I been busy making fabulous winter scarves and hats for fantastic Christmas gift ideas or for yourself.  I've even made some unisex things for guys or gal's just to make things extra easy on you.  Let's take a quick peek shall we?

 Here is my latest greatest chevron chenille scarf.  It's white and a medium to dark blue and this chenille is super lush and luxurious.  It's warm and soft at the same time.  Last time I was at the store I saw ton's of Chenille scarves and throws but why not get yourself a one of a kind scarf?  It's right here and it cost's less than you think.
 Next up we got this cute and functional brown and orange beanie.  It's got a slight rim to it that can be pushed up or down.  It's really cute, and conforms to the wearers head.  Perfect from Halloween to Thanksgiving, made from two different types of chenille that will keep you warm and fashionable.  Check it out here one of a kind I don't have any more of these colors and I doubt I can get them.  One size fits most.
 This awesome snuggly oatmeal and rusty brown chenille hat is perfect for anyone.  Most people it will fit a little slouchy on witch is the style these days.  If your head is exceptionally large it will stretch.  Check it out here, best part?  These gifts are 20 bucks or less and it looks like you really care because they are handmade.  Or maybe you do really care, in that case even better! This hat is mega comfy.
Lastly here's me and why I'm not a model with this oatmeal and brown striped beanie.  This too is 20 or less and is great for a guy or girl.  Super comfy and warm it will stretch to fit everyone.  You can find it here along with many other awesome gift ideas handmade with love by yours truly.  So here's hoping I can kick my crochet addiction before my thumb falls off and I will have many more awesome products to come.  If there's something you'd like to see or something you'd like me to make please don't hesitate to ask I love a challenge.  Thanks for stopping by, tell your friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment