Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter!

I hope you all had an amazing and wonderful time enjoying the celebration of our Savior's victory over the grave.  As for me, it was wonderful.  I had the kids this year.  They were all perfect little angels.  The food was awesome.  The Easter egg hunt went off without a hitch and I even got bonus points for carpooling with mom.  Let me tell you I am so glad she's on this new medicine.  I wish she would have started taking it sooner.  It's like a whole new mom.  She's still negative and a little loony but at least she's not all nervous talking to herself and rocking back and forth and such.  Still have 2 sick kiddo's and all 3 seem to have the blessed spring allergies but I am so looking forward to Easter Monday, doing whatever is cleaver.  Hanging with my kiddo's.  Aren't they just the cutest kids ever???

No comments:

Post a Comment