Thursday, July 9, 2015

The Best Summer Ever

I have vowed to make this summer the best summer ever for me and the kids.  This week has been a blast.  The boys are doing pretty awesome in Kinder Kamp and even my little trouble maker is only one green face away from getting a treasure from the teachers treasure box in School.  On Monday after school (was it Monday? or Tuesday? I don't know. .. . ) we went to the beach.  It was super fun.  Interestingly enough though the beach was moved about 20 feet because of all the rain we've had so far this year it flooded out the beach for a good 20 feet.  Probably not a big deal in the grand scheme of things but it was pretty interesting to me I knew we had a lot of rain but to move lake Michigan 20 feet. . . it must have been more than I thought.  The water was cold but we loved it anyways.  They asked me if we could go to the beach every time the day was hot enough and being only 10 minutes away . . I said sure :) On Tuesday I think we did big fat nothing. . .  my favorite!  Yesterday I took them all to McDonald's playland and they all played to their hearts content.  Just because its a rainy day that doesn't mean that you can't play .. .then today I get to work my most favorite job ever for a half a day whoo hoo!! Make pretty things to cheer people up.  Tomorrow we are all set to see the Minion movie.  I never seen the other 2 but the kids seem pretty excited to see this one. . . hopefully they will all behave so we can actually watch it.  . so that was one week of the best summer ever. ..  too bad its so short.  Awe well best make the most of it. .

No comments:

Post a Comment